Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Public Speaking 101 by Robert Paisola


Are you interested in speaking for a living?

Do you want to influence others? Do you have the "fire in your belly" about communicating powerfully, passionately and persuasively?

Do you need to speak with confidence to motivate your staff, sales team or managers to achieve and exceed their goals?
If your answer is "yes", Motivational Speaking 101 & Beyond is the program for you! I’ve designed this program to answer questions I get asked all the time about speaking!

Why do I get asked all these questions? Because, I'm Willie Jolley and I’ve been speaking professionally for over 15 years! I am honored to say, I was recently inducted into the Speakers Hall of Fame, a lifetime award for speaking excellence and professionalism. This honor places me with luminaries like Ronald Reagan, Zig Ziglar, Harvey McKay and Les Brown.

Even Toastmasters International named me one of the Five Outstanding Motivational Speakers in the World. Some of the others who have won the award are Colin Powell, Les Brown and Nelson Mandela!

I love this speaking business! I found it and it found me! Motivational Speaking as a profession is an incredible way to live. It's a rewarding career that allows you to help thousands. And, it's wonderful how your words can have such a tremendous impact on your own life and on the lives of others!

From being fired and replaced by a kareokee machine to inspiring thousands is not a miracle nor was it luck! It just took hard work, desire, determination and continuous learning to build this career! And I tell people all the time, "If I can do it, I know you can do it too!" You just need to know what to do and how to do it!

Plus, those of you who supervise, manage or teach will certainly benefit from the same principles! You can become a pied piper able to positively influence and persuade others to rise above their circumstances and inspire them to excellence in their chosen professions.
Join me on Saturday, June 24, 2006 at the DeVry University, 2450 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202 (Crystal City Metro/Yellow Line) for Motivational Speaking 101 & Beyond, where I will share how to start and grow your business and provide strategies for becoming an even more effective communicator!

The First 10 participants to register will join Willie Jolley and Staff for Dinner on Friday, June 23, 2006 at an exclusive location!

It’s an information packed, “roll up your sleeves” all day event on a Saturday. Why a Saturday? I’ve found that people serious about going after their dreams and goals, are busy people! You are busy with your primary job responsibilities Monday – Friday; and evenings are packed with family “to dos.” There’s little space to carve out time for hopes, dreams and desires.

But when you are anxious to improve or alter your current circumstances, you are more than ready and willing to go the extra mile on the weekend! That’s called a sacrifice! Sacrificing a Saturday, June 24th is a small price to pay to achieve your dreams!
I'm ready to show you the steps I took, and how to avoid some of the pitfalls, so you too can walk this road, to making your life as a professional communicator come true!
"If you’re serious about speaking, you cannot afford to miss this seminar." Greg Gilbert
What You’ll Learn

This interactive seminar will give you:

three (3) ways to determine what you should speak about

a fail proof guide to quickly organize and reorganize your thoughts for any presentation
questions to ask yourself in deciding if you should work only in one industry or several
strategies on how to go from free to paid engagements

how to keep you day job and move into the speaking arena

basics of organizing a speaker's business and much more!

People often think becoming a professional speaker is easy and that big bucks instantly follow!!

Don’t be mislead by the hype in the marketplace, suggesting you can make a six figure income by simply reading a book, taking online courses or attending a long expensive weekend in an exotic location! While all of the above may be part of the mix to get you to your goal, know that great work, over time is necessary!

Developing as a communicator is an ongoing process.

The truth is, it takes exposure to people who have the skills you want to acquire, and yet not steal their specific style or material. You must have access to those professionals who are then willing and able to share their knowledge and techniques to you!

In other words, they can teach you the principles and help you apply them to creating your unique brand. It takes reading, studying and practicing with the right professional development materials. It takes lots of sweat equity. It takes great instruction, coaching and practice, over the long haul to hone your craft as a professional communicator. I can attest to that!
“This is the best investment that I could have made. I have read books, listened to tapes but nothing compares to the Willie Jolley Seminar.” Michael D. Brown

We’ll help you get Focused

We’ll help you clarify your professional development plan, because each person’s journey is different. And you’ll leave with specific action steps you to get you going to the next phase.
We'll get you focused, energized and headed for the winner's circle. By the time you leave this seminar, you'll be ready to move confidently down the road to communication success!
Just ask Doreen Rainey!

"You made the business 'real' for me. You shared nuances of this career that only comes with your years of experience. It was information I hadn't gotten from the other trainings I've taken. I got so much out of this class and it has made a serious dent in my learning curve. You helped me decide and focus on what I wanted out of this business and how to go about getting it!" Doreen Rainey

Change is Good

Like many of you, I started my working life doing something completely different and less than satisfying. After being fired from my job as a nightclub singer, I took the leap into a speaking career and now I have a great life as a professional speaker traveling the globe motivating thousands to live their dreams.

Let me tell you, speaking keeps me really busy these days! And that's a great thing! Unfortunately, I have not been able to work one-on-one with those who want me to mentor them and help them get started. But on Saturday, June 24th , I will share quality time and answer your most important questions on building your communication skills.
"After the first hour, I had gotten so much first hand advice and information that I knew I had gotten my money's worth!" Shawn Ramey

As Shawn Ramey said, That's why this seminar series has been so successful and that's why you need to be there! We are keeping this workshop small to ensure you get plenty of time and attention!

What You'll Learn

This "how to" program is packed with techniques, ideas, principles and strategies (T.I.P.S.) to help you move along the road to greater success with your professional speaking career. You have the opportunity to spend the full day with me. We'll cover:

How do get started in the speaking business
How do I brand myself as a speaker
How do I market my business to grow rapidly
How do I get paid to speak for a living
How do I create a speech that is memorable, magical and motivational

It's simple. There's lots of information about speaking that I've learned over these fifteen years. We will answer your questions, even the ones you didn't know you had!

Join me on Saturday, June 24, 2006 at the DeVry University, 2450 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202 (Crystal City Metro/Yellow Line) for Motivational Speaking 101 & Beyond, where I will share how to start and grow your business and provide strategies for becoming an even more effective communicator!

Willie Jolley Motivational Speaking 101 On-line Registration

Your Investment is only $397.00

The First 10 participants to register will join Willie Jolley and Staff for Dinner on Friday, June 23, 2006 at an exclusive location!

*Winners will be notified with location and time!

Space is limited. Register Today!


Willie Jolley Worldwide
Email: Willie Jolley Worldwide
Toll Free: 1-800-487-8899
Local: 202-723-8863
Office Fax: 202-722-1180

About Your Commentator:
ROBERT PAISOLA ENDORSES WILLIE JOLLEY!
Robert Paisola is driven by a passion for people--motivating them to reach for the highest standards of success.

As founder and president of many International Corporations, Robert trains sales and marketing professionals who want to strive to get to the top...and stay there. His innovative, no-nonsense approach is based on applying what he has observed in his fifteen-plus years in säles, motivational speaking and training, thus revealing the common business habits of the top 20% of säles performers in all organizations.

Robert's approach works...that's why New York-based Success Magazine has rated Robert Paisola as one of the top-five most effective säles-training professional in the market today. Routinely Distinguished by The National Speakers Forum, Robert is also a regular contributor to Business Week Magazine, CNN, CNNFN, XM Satellite Radio, The Wall Street Journal, Telemundo International, National Public Radio and many other organizations.

For more information on Robert Paisola's unique training programs, contact Robert at the Success Training Institute at robert@trumpworldwide.com or at 1-877-517-9555 or visit Robert's Media Access site located at: http://www.expertclick.com/19-2637 oe www.mycollector.om

No comments: