Monday, November 26, 2007

There is a possibility that you can stay here for 2 weeks....Ahhh NO! Posted by Robert Paisola

OFFICIAL MEDIA UPDATE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday November 26, 2007
8:05 MST

Salt Lake City, Utah - By Robert Paisola

Last night at around 11:00 PM MST, I received a call from an operator in Chile stating that there was an International Call waiting for "Mr. Robert" . I accepted the call and found my sister at the other end of the line.

After a few moments of tears, she told me that she "would have died, had it not been for the way she was treated by the people at Gap Tours." This surprised me, as I was looking into the company, the way a shark looks at fresh meat. There were documented problems on that ship, The MS Explorer, I said to Lisa, and she said that under no circumstances was I to say or do anything against this incredible company.

So that ended that investigation very quickly. Thank you Gap Tours.

Next Lisa told me that she had no concept of day or night and that she had a 5:00 am wake up call. She also said that she did not understand how come so many people knew her bt her first name. I told her that she was "receiving a lot of press from around the world" , She said that she knew that something was happening but could not figure it out.

She also said that there were a lot of rumors about how she would get home. She said that she was told that it could take up to a week to get back to the United States.

I told her that there was no way in the world that it would take more than one day to get home. I told her we would call the CEO of Delta Airlines, if that is what it took to get her and the rest of the North American Citizens home. She said "Do you promise Rob, that you will get me back to Salt Lake City" I said yes.

I do not have any contact lens's, no clothing, and I do not even have a toothbrush, she said.

I asked her what she did have and she said that she has a baby penguin doll that she was given and the orange life preserver that she wore to stay alive.

I asked her if she had any photos of the rescue, and she said YES! I told her to guard the chips with her life, because that is what the family wanted to see.

She sounded sick, but reassured me that she was covered by many doctors. She seemed to be completely disoriented.

She did say that she was worried about money and food and I suggested that she ask any American Reporter she sees for assistance. She was clear that there were many people on her team to get her back to the USA.

"Lisa, I want you to know that we have been getting calls from around the world about you, and the BBC wants to interview you in the morning,,,, she laughed and said.."I want to get home and be in my warm bed and I want to talk to Katie Couric and Inside Edition.... and Oprah!"

I was stunned!

So this morning at 7:30 AM we received a call from Vivianna Karamanis from Inside Edition stating that they had just called the hotel and Lisa was already gone.

"Headed for Santiago and back to Salt Lake City, Utah " I said to the reporter...... Silence


Copyright 2007 Robert Paisola
The Western Capital Foundation
robert@mycollector.com
801-619-4700

No comments: